Date: 14 Nov 2021
Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Mode: Online session on Zoom Platform
1. What is a Single-Session Intervention?
2. Does research back up this strategy? Are there studies that have shown this therapeutic strategy to be helpful, and which ones have not?
3. What is the difference between Single-Session Intervention and other routine Interventions in therapeutic settings?
4. How are Single-Session-Interventions useful?
5. Who Is the Single-Session Intervention intended to help?
6. Are there a specific target audience for whom Single-Session Intervention is warranted, or it can benefit the most?
7. In what situations will this strategy be not helpful?
8. When is it appropriate to offer a single-session intervention?
9. When is Single-Session Intervention most effective?
10. Is it practically possible to address all the challenges of an individual in a single session?
11. What are the underlying principles that underpin single-session intervention?
12. What are some best single-session intervention practices?
13. In a dynamic and diverse country like India, can single-session interventions work?
14. What is the step-by-step guide to executing Single-Session Intervention?
15. How can individuals be primed for single-session intervention?
16. Should clients in a single-session intervention be followed up with, and if so, how should they be followed up?
17. Individuals take treatment for weeks, months, or even years at a time. Is it possible to do everything in a single session?
18. Is it necessary to have years of clinical experience to practise this strategy?
19. What characteristics of the interventionist would be appropriate for this approach?
20. What would be the length of a single session intervention in terms of time?
21. Who would be the best candidates to benefit from this intervention?
22. Is it appropriate for usage with children or adolescents?
23. Is it suitable for usage by couples or even families?
24. Attempting to resolve the problem in a single session gives the appearance of “band-aid therapy.” Is this the case or not?
25. What is a Single-Session-Intervention Mindset?